Monday, October 19, 2009

Shocker

I had no idea. This is just WAY too much.

I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of it though. After all, they're not the first couple I know who get married so young.


I HATE YOU, L (even though you probably won't read this... but you know already anyway as I have verbally assaulted you!!!) !!!!

Seriously, I should never believe a word that comes out of that crazy girl's mouth. She was only pulling my leg about getting married!!!

God I hate that girl sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy stuff....!!

    Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'll miss Montreal... and poutine... but I can do without for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my friend loves pulling my leg like that... she's adorable and hilarious, but I just HATE her when she abuses my gullible side!

    & you're welcome :) I'm sure your trip to Japan will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete