Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Night Blues


I hate late Sunday nights, knowing I will not be able to fall asleep for a while, yet also aware that getting up super early is gonna be HARD. I can never get to bed :(

Nevertheless, today was fun. I spent most of the afternoon by the pool with friends (who also happen to be my neighbours... we live in the same "community"). It was so hot and humid that I believe I spent more time in the water than out!!

I then went a little crazy after that, making dinner for myself. The heat was unbearable in my appartment, yet I decided I was up for a little cooking. Pretty darn stupid if I may so myself: I had to take a cold shower afterwards.... ! But it was worth it. I tried something new. Maple syrup scallops. Just thought it would be good together. And boy was I right.... it was absolutely delicious!

I even drank a can of Diet Pepsi, which is something I NEVER do. I don't really care for soda, plus I hate Pepsi. I'd much rather drink Coke (Pepsi feels too sickeningly sweet for my taste). Alas, it was all I had on hand, and I was really craving something COLD to help me make it through the night!

I had dinner watching Miami Social... I'm really starting to get into that show, and I don't care how trashy it is. It's a fun, 'guilty pleasure' kind of entertainement. And frankly, it's not that over the top. Unlike NYC Prep. But I still watch it anyway, hehe. Pathetic, I know ;) Which reminds me, if you see episode 8 floating around, can you please let me know? I can't find it anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment