Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jolly good

I'm so tired I'm drunk. Although I am a little teensy bit tipsy. Probably why I find the following image extremely amusing... I'm a huge huge Fringe fan too, that surely explains it ;)


Today was a VERY boring day at work (involved lots of paperwork...), but I'm definitely going to miss seeing the gang everyday, it's such a funny :) Can't believe I have 1½ days left working there. And then maybe, maybe, I'll be back for a bit during the school year; I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best!

Ok, so, I probably had too much wine. Oops.

Oh well hey, my sister just crashed with a bunch of her friends. Looks like it'll be a loooongggg day tomorrow hehe.

Also, found out that one of my guy friends found a new roommate. From what I can tell, he looks like a major cutie... ! Ok, I sound like a silly, giggly 12-year-old.

Anddddd I dumped/got dumped unceremoniously by boring guy. Eh. I think he's mad at me, but really, if he wanted to talk to me so badly, he could've picked up the phone and called. Besides, he was a bad kisser. We all know bad kissing leads to bad sex, and an even worse relationship. Not that we were officially dating, just... you know. Seeing each other. I'm kind of glad we're through, he was starting to get on my last nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment