Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am raging

To my displeasure, I realized that not only did I end up dating a dirtbag, said piece of trash has managed to ruin things for me. Plenty of people who absolutely do not know me currently hate me. Jealousy? Or whatever else? I have no idea.

Word on the street is, I'm a bitch. An ex of his has even gone as far as making freaking death threats. What is wrong with people? Is a failing relationship worth all this drama?

I have a feeling I'm not done with ex issues. I need a normal, regular boyfriend. In the future. Like, a WHILE from now. I'm still creeped out about my "summer fling".

Apparently this town is not big enough.

I'm starting to become extremely jaded. I'm thinking of retiring from dating. It's too complicated. I think North Americans are too hard to understand. From my perspective, Europeans seem more balanced. Obviously there are some exceptions, but culturally, I have a feeling I'd be better off dating on the other side of the pond. *If* I get back into it. Let's just say I'm done for a while.

And to top it all of, my *v* key is broken. How annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment